The following articles are from political blogs, website and other online resources.
Published: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:28:19 +0000
Kasich Boasts of Delegate Haul in Indiana
- GOP leaders choose prior to May 3 primary (Indy Star) – Ohio Gov. John Kasich claimedÂ victory MondayÂ in a behind-the-scenes battle for Indiana’s delegates, prompting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump to cry foul. Kasich’s campaign said it has secured the support of a majority of Indiana’s 57 delegates to the Republican National Convention, where their personalÂ preferenceÂ might ...
The post Kasich Boasts of Delegate Haul in Indiana appeared first on Tea... [read more
Published: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:25:40 +0000
Obama Awards Big Bucks to Islamic Group Tied to Terror
- ‘A hub for donations from charities accused of links to al-Qaida’ (Free Beacon) – The Obama administration has awarded $270,000 to an Islamic charity that has been outlawed by some governments for its support of the terror group Hamas and other jihadist organizations, according to grant documents. The Department of Health and Human Services has ...
The post Obama Awards Big Bucks to Islamic Group Tied to Terror appeared first on Tea Party.... [read more
Published: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:29:27 +0000
John Kasich Calls on Voters to Help Him Save Republican Party from Donald Trump
- (Gateway Pundit) - +Donald Trump won New York stateÂ with over 60%Â of the votesÂ giving him a comfortable lead over Senator Ted Cruz in the race for the Republican Presidential nomination. Trump walked away withÂ at leastÂ 89 of the 95 delegates and more than aÂ half a million votes.Â Â SenatorÂ Cruz unfortunately won no delegatesÂ after finishing third and winning only 15% ...
The post John Kasich Calls on Voters to Help Him Save Republican Party from Donald Trump appeared first on Tea Party.... [read more
Published: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:28:15 +0000
Hamilton to Stay on $10, Jackson Getting Replaced by Tubman
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is expected to announce the changes on Wednesday after receiving fierce blowback. (Politico) – Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Wednesday will announce plans to both keep Alexander Hamilton on the front of the $10 bill and to knock Andrew Jackson off the front of the $20 in favor of Harriet Tubman, ...
The post Hamilton to Stay on $10, Jackson Getting Replaced by Tubman appeared first on Tea Party.... [read more
Published: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:28:10 +0000
Bill Kristol: Delegate Rigging is Like a Hustler Playing Poker
- Founder of â€śNever Trumpâ€ť movement respects Cruz campaign dirty tricks (Infowars) – Top neocon Bill Kristol respects the Cruz campaign for its brazen theft of delegates and backroom politics. Kristol told Newsmax TVÂ he admires Cruz for â€śpaying attention to detail and hustling and working hard for every delegate even if they didnâ€™t get all the ...
The post Bill Kristol: Delegate Rigging is Like a Hustler Playing Poker appeared first on Tea Party.... [read more
DNC Chair Statement on Hillary Clintonâ€™s 2016 Announcement
- Washington, DC – In response to Hillary Clinton’s announcement that she will run for president in 2016, DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz released the following statement:
“I would like to welcome Hillary Clinton as the first official candidate for President of the United States to seek the Democratic Party's nomination in 2016. As First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has been a forceful advocate for women, children, and families, and an eff... [read more
DNC Chair Statement on Chicago Mayoral Election
- Washington, DC – DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz issued the following statement on tonight’s mayoral election in Chicago, IL:
"I would like to congratulate Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel on his reelection. Mayor Emanuel has made critical investments in the city’s infrastructure and public transportation, implemented universal full-day kindergarten, and helped foster a growing economy that is creating jobs. With today’s election result, it is clear that the people of... [read more
DNC Chair Statement on Rand Paulâ€™s 2016 Announcement
- Washington, DC – In response to Senator Rand Paul’s announcement that he will run for president in 2016, DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz released the following statement:
"Rand Paul says he wants to unleash the American Dream but the only thing a Paul presidential candidacy unleashes is a massive lurch backwards to failed policies and narrow-minded extremism. He says he’s something different, but when you take a look, he’s the same as any other Republican presid... [read more
DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz Announces Leah Daughtry CEO of Democratic National Convention Committee
- Washington, DC – Today, Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced the appointment of Reverend Leah D. Daughtry to be Chief Executive Officer of the Democratic National Convention Committee.
“We are thrilled to have Leah Daughtry return to lead our convention team. She will bring so much expertise, and enthusiasm to this important event,” said Wasserman Schultz. “Our Convention will be a key opportunity to showcase our Democratic values,... [read more
DNC Expands Communications Team for 2016 Cycle
- Washington DC – The Democratic National Committee today is announcing four top-notch operatives to new and expanded roles in its communications department.
“I am thrilled to announce these new members of our communications team,” said DNC Communications Director Mo Elleithee. “With their wealth of communications experience, these new members will help us aggressively take the Democratic message to a wider audience as we work to help elect the 45th President of the Unite... [read more
Published: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:15:51 -0400
Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity
- On May 11, 2017, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order establishing the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. Vice President Mike Pence chairs the Commission, and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach serves as the vice chair.
Please check back regularly for further updates regarding the Commission and its future meetings and agendas.
Statements & Releases
President Announces Formation of Bipartisan Presidential Commission ... [read more
Published: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:27:27 -0400
President Trumpâ€™s Nominations Face Needless Obstruction
- Senate Democrats have decided to obstruct President Donald J. Trumpâ€™s Administration, and the American people, by refusing to confirm qualified nominations. In an effort to prevent the President from following through on the policies for which the American people voted, Senate Democrats are putting his nominations through time-consuming parliamentary procedures not seen by the previous Administration.
Unprecedented obstruction by Senate Democrats: https://t.co/lYbExDNaOx pic.twitter.com/... [read more
Published: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 17:36:30 -0400
The G20 Summit: Day One
- On Friday morning, President Donald J. Trump arrived at Hamburg Messe and joined world leaders for the first day of the G20 Summit. The participating leaders started the day by attending a G20 Summit Retreat and Working Lunch.
President Trump met privately with President Enrique PeĂ±a Nieto of Mexico. The two leaders discussed regional challenges, including drug trafficking, illegal immigration, and the crisis in Venezuela. President Trump thanked President PeĂ±a Nieto for Mexicoâ€™... [read more
Published: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:03:45 -0400
President Trump in Poland
- On Wednesday, President Donald J. Trump began his second trip abroad by traveling to Warsaw, Poland for bilateral meetings and to deliver an address to the people of Poland. President Trump also spoke about energy security with European leaders attending the Three Seas Initiative Summit.
President Trump met first with the President of Poland, Andrzej Duda. The two affirmed the enduring friendship and alliance between Poland and the United States, as demonstrated by the close partnership an... [read more
Published: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 08:48:33 -0400
President Trump Hosts Chibok Schoolgirls at the White House
- On the night of April 14, 2014, Boko Haram terrorists attacked the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Nigeria. They broke in disguised as guards, and forced the girls to leave the school and come with them. According to several reports, the terrorists kidnapped between 200 and 300 girls. Tragically, it is widely believed that Boko Haram sold many of the girls into human trafficking rings across Africa.
But approximately 50 of the girls have escaped, including Joy Bishara and Lydi... [read more